Saturday, March 8, 2014

Mission Call

Dear Sister Bower :

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints . You are assigned to labor in the Massachusetts Boston Mission . It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months .

You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday , June 4 , 2014 . You will prepare o preach the gospel in the English language .

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  

When I am serving my mission , I will be including a section for this blog in my letters home to my family . I pray that it will help someone in their life as they read my experiences and adventures . It will also be a way for people to see what I am up to as I serve . 

God be with you till we meet again . 

--> Sister Bower

No comments:

Post a Comment